I always have been fascinated by photography.
But with the introduction of the digital camera it all became too easy, too predictable …to me.
So I forced myself to go back to the roots of real analog photography.
Not just by making the photograph itself, but by controlling the entire photographic process.

This brought me back to the middle of the 19th century, to the amazing Collodion wet plate process.
And every single day I feel challenged to refine and improve myself.


For my website please visit : www.alextimmermans.com

Alex Timmermans
Holland


"You don't take a picture, it's given to you"

donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Fotofever Brussels

Last week I was present at the Fotofever art fair at Brussels.
About 40 international photo galleries represented their artists.
 
My work was represented by the Unlimited Grain Gallery
I have seen some stunning creative work and was very proud my work was part of that fair.
The fair was very successful for me and my gallery and we met many very interested people.
Fortunately my work was also represented by some online announcements like Drome magazine and Photographie.com.
 
Some pictures of the stand of Unlimited Grains representing work from Jacqueline Roberts, Reza Kathir, Mirjam Appelhof, Claudio santambrogio and me.
 
Hopefully we will also be present at the Fotofever Fair at Paris, so stay tuned!!!
























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten