The more blue the light is the faster the exposures will be.
First of all I would like to thank BENEL B.V. This firm has been so kind to send me the two led panels for a test. They are the distributer of the Falcon eyes products in the Netherlands and do ship all over Europe!!
of Falcon eyes which is the
So 6 x 55watt including an even larger umbrella/box compared with the 928.
- Falcon eyes 928 with 5500k bulbs ( I have been using these lights from the start).
- Falcon eyes LP 1000U led panel.
- Luxarc 200 watt HMI light.
- Bowens sl 855 with 5500k pin lights.
- Falcon eyes LP- DB4485 CTR Led panel. Adjustable from 3000 till 7000k.
- Normal 2x500 watt halogen lights.
But there is no substitute for natural daylight......
They still show dust from the scanning process.
Only the exposure itself was important for this test.
here you can see the picture at large size : http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexfromholland/11971600816/sizes/o/in/photostream/