I always have been fascinated by photography.
But with the introduction of the digital camera it all became too easy, too predictable …to me.
So I forced myself to go back to the roots of real analog photography.
Not just by making the photograph itself, but by controlling the entire photographic process.

This brought me back to the middle of the 19th century, to the amazing Collodion wet plate process.
And every single day I feel challenged to refine and improve myself.


For my website please visit : www.alextimmermans.com

Alex Timmermans
Holland


"You don't take a picture, it's given to you"

dinsdag 14 februari 2017

The "Storytelling " book can be ordered!!

With pride, after long preparation time, I can finally announce my first book:  "STORYTELLING"
The book contains all the images from the series storytelling to the present.
All images are printed at  the original size of 26.5 x 26.5 cm.
This has resulted in a beautiful large format book with a size of 32 x 32cm!
 
Accompanied by text in four languages: Dutch, English, French and Spanish.

I am very proud  that a description of the Wet Plate Process is written by Mark Osterman.
!!!! Who orders the book or the limited edition within the coming 2 weeks, His or her name will be mentioned in the book!!!!! (closing date: 27-02-2017).
 
In addition to the book, there is also the possibility to order a limited edition.
This limited edition includes the signed  book, an original print of your own choice from the storytelling series. Printed on original format of 26.5 x 26.5 cm, numbered and with certificate.
All accompanied by a personal letter and packed in a beautiful, numbered, laser cut wooden box.
 
The expected shipping date is by the end of March.
.
I hope you all will support me and buy my book and make this project to a huge succes!
 
For ordering go to my Website: www.alextimmermans.com and visit "Shop"
 
Many thanks in Advance,

Alex


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten