I volunteered to make a plate also.
are using a gas mask in their work.
More about this series you can find at the special weblog:
This time including a boxed skeleton!
After setting up all the needed equipment I realized that I forgot to take my
special box holding unused clean plates
That's THE worst nightmare which can happen.
I once received for testing.
So that was the only material available for the moment.
The protective foil was leaving some residue so I still
as cleaning might cause flawswhich of course happened.
But with some failures we managed to make a
decent plate which will be send to the US.
For the making of video click : HERE
26x26 ambrotype made on dibond
7 seconds exposure time
Dallmeyer 3A at f8